MINI TOKEN CHANGER
This Machine provides simple and dependable payout solutions, where banknote and coin change into coins or tokens is required.
It is specifically designed to dispense tokens and allows for totally flexible programming.
The Token Machine can even give the change in coins by using a pre-programmed option, from the second hopper.
Fitted with the JCM Taiko Bill Validator and pre-equipped with an anti-fraud device, the Thomas 2005 Machine provides the utmost in security whilst being flexible and operator-friendly.
A mixture of denominations is possible, including note / coin denominations, two different denominations of coins or one denomination of coin and one kind of token.
The value of specific tokens can be chosen and set up by the customer, and bonus tokens can be added to incentivise the customer.
- 2 universal hoppers which can be set up acording to customer needs
- Independent set up for each hopper, coin / token value
- Machine refill possible without opening the machine
- Wall or ground anchorage available
- Personal artwork available
- LCD user display
|Option 0||No Bonus|
|Option 1||5pc = +1||10pc = +3||20pc = +7||40pc = +15|
|Option 2||5pc = +0||10pc = +1||20pc = +3||40pc = +7|
|Option 3||5pc = +1||10pc = +3||20pc = +7||40pc = +7|
|Option 4||5pc = +0||10pc = +1||20pc = +3||40pc = +3|
Approximately 4,500 coins/tokens each hopper for a total amount of up to 9,000 pieces
- 2.5 mm steel cabinet
- Security lock with 10 point locking mechanism
- 10 4mm hooks on main door
- CCTalk interface
- 2 different cashboxes with secure locks
- Double mapping safety lock
Voltage: 240, 220 V / 50,60 HZ
Power: 80 Watts
weight: 75 kg
Dimensions: 35cm W x 135cm H x 32cm D
change speed: 3 coins per second
packaging: Cardboard carton & europallet
size: 358cm W x 1377cm H x 368cm D +EUROPALLET